- Standard IP data – An always-on connection at up to 432kbps for applications such as email and internet access, real-time electronic charts and weather reporting.
- Satellite Telephony – Access up to nine telephone lines with FleetBroadband Multi-voice and make crystal-clear phone calls to terrestrial and mobile networks, as well as other satellite terminals, anytime.
- Streaming IP – Guaranteed connection rates of up to 256kbps available on demand, for live applications such as video conferencing and database synchronisation.
- SMS Messaging – Send and receive SMS text messages to and from other FleetBroadband terminals and land-based cellular networks through your PC.
- Emergency Calling- Two safety service options, 505 Emergency Calling and Voice Distress, put you directly in contact with a maritime rescue station.
- GSM Calls – GSM over FleetBroadband 500 enables users to make and receive calls and send and receive texts using the pre-paid SIM in their own mobile phone.
SAILOR 500 FleetBroadband combines optimal performance with extensive functionality via a compact antenna. With a diameter of only 60cm and weighing just 16kg, it delivers amazing data speeds of up to 432kbps. Offering multiple voice and data interfaces, as well as ISDN and streaming IP at speeds up to 256kbps, it meets the needs of all types of large deep sea vessels.
The Importance of Being Online
Being online wherever you are at sea, running important applications, downloading essential information etc. are all key factors that ensure maximum performance of your daily business. With the new SAILOR 500 FleetBroadband Dual Antenna solution you can be confident in your ability to connect.
Although two SAILOR 500 FleetBroadband antennas are combined into a single system, you only have one IP address, guaranteeing fluid and uninterrupted communication when switching between antennas and ensuring quick and easy configuration. The solution uses one SIM card, which ensures that you always have a total overview of your costs.